Sunday, May 27, 2012

Album Stream: Big K.R.I.T. 'Live From the Underground'

big-krit-lftu-cover

We're a little over a week away from Live From the Underground, the debut album from Big K.R.I.T. due June 5. After a few minor delays, the pride of Mississippi is ready to bring the masses into his world on the personal album with a Southern feel. The 16-track LP features noteable guests such as Ludacris ('What U Mean'), Melanie Fiona ('If I Fall'), and the legendary B.B. King ('Praying Man'). Thanks to the good folks over at NPR, the debut is available to stream in it's entirety.

Stream Big K.R.I.T.'s full debut below'..

Big K.R.I.T. ' Live From The Underground (Tracklisting):

1. LFU300MA (Intro)
2. Live From The Underground
3. Cool 3 Be Southern
4. I Got This
5. Money On The Floor (Feat. 8Ball & MJG and 2 Chainz)
6. What U Mean (Feat. Ludacris)
7. My Sub (Part. 2: The Jackin')
8. Don't Let Me Down
9. Porchlight (Feat. Anthony Hamilton)
10. Pull Up (Feat. Big Sant & Bun B)
11. Yeah Dats Me
12. Hydroplaning (Feat. Devin The Dude)
13. If I Fall feat. Melanie Fiona
14. Rich Dad, Poor Dad
15. Praying Man (Feat. B.B. King)
16. Live From The Underground (Reprise) (Feat. Ms. Linnie)

STREAM: Big K.R.I.T. ' Live From The Underground

Pre-order on iTunes

Previously: Big K.R.I.T. Feat. Juicy J & Waka Flocka Flame ' 'Temptation (Remix)'

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment