Saturday, May 19, 2012

New Music: Cocaine 80's 'Take My Keys', Plus Big K.R.I.T and Jhené Aiko

cocaine-80s-take-my-keys

James Fauntleroy gives us the second song in consecutive days from the collective that includes himself along with No I.D., Common, and Makeeba. For 'Take My Keys,' Fauntleroy plays solo on the guitar-laden 'Take My Keys.'

New Music: Cocaine 80's ' 'Take My Keys'

via Cocaine 80's

Listen to Big K.R.I.T.'s new single, plus Jhené Aiko drops a treat below'.

New Music: Big K.R.I.T. ' 'Yeah Dats Me'

Only a few weeks away until Big K.R.I.T.'s Live From The Underground debut album hits. Before then, he releases this new single 'Yeah Dats Me' to enjoy over the weekend.

New Music: Jhené Aiko ' '2 Seconds' (prod. by Kevin Roosevelt)

Jhené Aiko just wants a few seconds of your time. Before releasing her Def Jam single '3:16,' the singer/songwriter holds her cool on the Kevin Roosevelt-produced '2 Seconds.'

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment