Friday, May 11, 2012

New Music: DJ Drama Feat. Future & Drake 'We In This B***h (1.5)'

dj-drama-witb-15

If DJ Drama's star-studded single 'We In This B***h' wasn't enough, Mr. Thanksgiving adds another heavyweight to his new single. Fresh off releasing the song's video last week, DJ Drama gets a new verse from Future and adds Drake on the new version. The album, Quality Street Music is coming soon.

New Music: DJ Drama Feat. Future & Drake ' 'We In This B***h (1.5)'

Thanks to Young Sav/BOBO

Previously: DJ Drama Feat. Young Jeezy, T.I., Ludacris, & Future ' 'We In This' (Video)

One Response to 'New Music: DJ Drama Feat. Future & Drake 'We In This B***h (1.5)''

  1. yoprince Says:

    Drake killed this.

    'I just want a hood bitch who tells me I sing too much.'

    Future has an Asian girl who speaks Creole? and a Spanish girl, but she's actually from Rio? let me guess.. he also has a Martian chick, but she's really from Pluto. props to Future, I guess.

    Reply

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment