Thursday, April 19, 2012

G-Dep on Guilty Murder Charge: 'Whatever the Verdict was, I Knew it was God's Will'

Image of G-Dep on Guilty Murder Charge: 'Whatever the Verdict was, I Knew it was God's Will'

After being found guilty of second-degree murder, G-Dep spoke from behind bars on his reaction to the verdict given on Tuesday. His sentencing is scheduled for Tuesday, May 15.

'However it went down, it was just one of them things where I knew I was facing some type of charge, so whatever the verdict was, I knew it was God's will. You know, someone was taken from [the Henkel] family, so I can't feel like I was robbed in any kind of way. I just want to thank everyone that was involved in the case. I don't have no ill thoughts towards anybody.'

via MTV News

Previously:
G-Dep Convicted of 1993 Murder in New York City
G-Dep Confesses to Involvement in 1993 Murder (Video)
Former Bad Boy Artist G-Dep Confesses To Murder

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment