Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Music: Lana Del Rey Feat. Azealia Banks 'Blue Jeans (Remix)'

ldr-azealia-blue-jeans-remix-cover

Two of music's favorite fresh new females artists come together for the remix to 'Blue Jeans,' as DJ tandem Smims&Belle take Lana Del Rey's popular cut and adds some Harlem flavor with Azealia Banks. Listen as the '212' rapper drops a verse 'Tell me what bad boys do/I'm a bad girl, if you want a bad one too/My American dream in jeans so blue,' on the electro dance cut. The original version can be found on Lana's debut studio album, Born To Die, out now.

New Music: Lana Del Rey Feat. Azealia Banks ' 'Blue Jeans (Smims & Belle Remix)'

Spotted at Rap-Up

3 Responses to 'New Music: Lana Del Rey Feat. Azealia Banks 'Blue Jeans (Remix)''

  1. Realistically Says:

    This ' sucks. Banks' vocals are drowned out by the beat, and she sounds bored and tired. REDO.

    Reply

  2. slepton Says:

    I'm a fan of electronic music, I enjoyed the original, but I'll never understand music like this.
    can't hear the vocals, just a bunch of noise

    Reply

  3. Nice... Says:

    I like it. Banks always does a good job of bringing Hip Hop to a track. They do need to turn the beat down when she starts rapping though, but I actually like this.

    Reply

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment