Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lil' Wayne Explains Why 'I Can't Feel My Face' Evolved Into 'I Am Not A Human Being II'

Will we ever get the I Can't Feel My Face album from Lil' Wayne and Juelz Santana? In this bonus footage from MTV's Hip-Hop POV, Weezy explains that Juelz' legal problems resulting in his studio being shut down ended any momentum to get the project out. However his recent contributions for that album upstarted the upcoming I Am Not A Human Being II LP coming later this year.

Lil' Wayne speaks fans wanting 'Tha Carter II' Weezy, his skateboarding, and more below'

via MTV

lil-wayne-css-cover

Lil' Wayne covers CCS' May issue alongside prominent skateboarders Paul Rodriguez, Torey Pudwill, Theotis Beasley, and Shane O'Neill. Check out some flicks and behind-the-scenes footage on set of the shoot above.

via CCS

Previously: Ah HA! Lil Wayne DID Go With Supra for His First Sneaker'.

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment