Wednesday, June 6, 2012

G.O.O.D Music Mobbin'! Big Sean, Pusha-T, 2 Chainz, Kanye West: 'Mercy' Video

Super sparse and simple'but visually arresting. With a lil' comedic relief from Cudi's whirling dervish dance moves around the 3min mark.

Big Sean, Pusha-T, 2Chainz and Kanye West 'Mercy' Official Video.

Horse power.

When the multiple Big Seans are rapping, it reminded me of in Game of Thrones'you know they got that multiplying Pyat Pree from the House of the Undying in Quarth? Blame this fever I have, lol.


Watch the world's greatest review of the 'Mercy' video after the jump'

Related: Big Sean, Pusha T, and 2 Chainz Perform 'Mercy' at Summer Jam 2012
2 Chainz Comments on Possibly Signing to G.O.O.D. Music

11 Responses to 'G.O.O.D Music Mobbin'! Big Sean, Pusha-T, 2 Chainz, Kanye West: 'Mercy' Video'

  1. Dennis Says:

    Sick video.

    Reply

    Banko0o0o Reply:

    lame video'

    Reply

  2. DubsnLs Says:

    the dancing in this vid is f'n hilarious. can't wait for the album

    Reply

  3. Zor Says:

    Info brought up Game of Thrones lol'.Best finale ever!

    Reply

  4. London Town Says:

    Noooo Info i thought the exact same thing. I thought it was just me because that Undead guy scares me. However i also have a Fever sooo'.

    Reply

  5. Uhuru Says:

    @ Zor and London
    I agree..amazing show and finale.

    But I was hoping someone would kill that little shit of a King
    (Re: Game of Thrones).

    Reply

  6. MONEYMAKINGMITCH Says:

    THIS VIDEO HANDS DOWN KILLED A LOT OF VIDEOS ESPECIALLY THE YMCMB ONES.

    Reply

  7. NEW YIDDY Says:

    ummm'I really dig the song but this video is pretty wack'like why is the letterbox so large'I found myself ducking trying to looking under the letter box cuz I couldn't tell who was in the scene'.people using the words 'sick' and 'amazing' to describe THIS video??!!!
    But hey what do I know I said the 'Lost In the World' video was trash too and everyone else thought YEEZY deserved a pulitzer.

    Reply

  8. Ms. D Says:

    I feel like i'm watching a black and white mortal kombat video with Scorpion, Noob, Sub-Zero and 'em lol don't judge me..this is what came to mind when I saw all of them in that getup.

    Love the vid tho!

    Reply

  9. Malik Says:

    Yes, Kanye we get it you are GOOD Music. We didn't need you during everyone's verse. Dope video.

    Reply

  10. Dan Says:

    Thank you for that 'Mercy' review video, Info! Absolutely made my day' no, my week!!

    Reply

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment