Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Video: Slaughterhouse Feat. Cee-Lo 'My Life' (Starring Eminem)

Oh man, there's a whole lot of hilarious sh*t going on in this video. The Eminem x Robin Leach intro is that classic crazy Slim Shadyness that rap videos have been missing. I mean his part involves guns, dinosaurs, spandex and a throne' what more do you need? Oh wait, there's also a Cee Lo-assisted video with the Slaughter gang. This is the closest the guys will come to an acceptable 'radio single,' and I'm not mad at that. Radio programmers please do the right thing here. Hip-hop needs these guys!

Watch the 'My Life' after the jump'


directed by Syndrome

Related:
Slaughterhouse Rides High with Cee-Lo Green in 'My Life' Sneak Peek (Video)

One Response to 'New Video: Slaughterhouse Feat. Cee-Lo 'My Life' (Starring Eminem)'

  1. Banko0o0o Says:

    Well lets see' There wasnt enough Joe Budden and his verse was weak.. AND HE NEED TO SHAVE THAT DUMBASS BEARD OFF!! This his shot to get his face out there and he hiding it, really??

    I thought Joell seems to have gotten better this go round and Crooked is the undisputed favoriite of the group after the last effort..Maybe thats why those two got more bars..who knows!!!

    This is an MTV debut type of a video! Not sure all the slim shady pieces will mean the same on BET!!! In fact, I think you could track the downfall of hip hop sales to the end of TRL! If your video debut on TRL then you were sure to move units.Hot air play on BET dont mean shit'

    Reply

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment