Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kendrick Lamar Reveals Interscope Debut Album Title & Release Date

kendrick-lamar

Kendrick Lamar took to his Twitter account to announce the official title and date to his Aftermath/Interscope debut album coming this fall. The project, good kid, m.A.A.d city, will impact on October 2 and is supported by the single 'The Recipe' featuring Dr. Dre. Don't expect many big name features on the LP as Kendrick told to R&R Productions while out in London, he still feels there's a lot to prove before reaching out to the well-known artists.

'A lot of people get to this position where I'm at and they feel like they've made it, so they wanna reach out to all the big producers. I still feel like I need to go out and show and prove that I stand alone on my own two feet creatively, and that's exactly what I'm gon' do.'

Watch as Kendrick confirms the album release date below''

Previously: Maybach Music Group Feat. Kendrick Lamar ' 'Power Circle' (Video)

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment