Friday, June 29, 2012

New Music: DJ Drama Feat. 2 Chainz, Meek Mill & Jeremih 'My Moment'

dj-drama-my-moment-cover

DJ Khaled dropped off his summer anthem earlier this week, and DJ Drama follows with a certified club favorite today. Mr. Thanksgiving recruits Tity Boi, Meek Mill, and Jeremih for the T-Minus-produced 'My Moment.' The new single will appear on Drama's Quality Street Music impacting the streets on September 18 via E1 Music.

Enough talking, stream Drama's new single below'..

New Music: DJ Drama Feat. 2 Chainz, Meek Mill & Jeremih ' 'My Moment' (prod. by T-Minus)

via DJ Drama

BONUS: DJ Drama officially announces his album's release date and brings out T.I., Future, and A$AP Rocky at Beer & Tacos in Atlanta on Wednesday night.

Previously:
DJ Drama Feat. Future & Drake ' 'We In This B***h (1.5)'
DJ Drama Feat. Young Jeezy, T.I., Ludacris, & Future ' 'We In This' (Video)

2 Responses to 'New Music: DJ Drama Feat. 2 Chainz, Meek Mill & Jeremih 'My Moment''

  1. Kipp Says:

    The song is good but ever since dj khaled started this dj featuring guest artists every person who spins turn tables wanna bring out a album but watch this space because Dj Kipp will be dropping soon

    Reply

  2. shottyinthemerm Says:

    it's about time drama took that damn fitted off

    Reply

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment