Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New Music: 50 Cent 'You Will Never Take My Crown'

3 Responses to 'New Music: 50 Cent 'You Will Never Take My Crown''

  1. Banko0o0o Says:

    This nigga 50 plays pretend very well but he sucks at acting hahahaha

    Good song but I have to be honest its a bad Rick Ross and Brian Pumper rip-off lol

    he lost me at ' I do it big'

    Reply

    pap3rchazer Reply:

    damn, i havent been on this site in a minute, but when I was a frequent visit you Mr. 'Banko0o0o' was the biggest 50 stan/Jay Z hater on this blog, so for you to dog fif like that in your comment then the world must be coming to an end lol'.

    I think the track is alright. fif needs to link up with sha money xl again becuz whoever is A&R'n at gunit records aint cuttin it!!!

    Reply

    Banko0o0o Reply:

    Times be uh changen hahahaha

    When he dumped banks kid kid the beef was on!

    Reply

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment