Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wiz Khalifa Gets Cam'ron Super High at Their New Video Shoot

So I guess Dame actually does have DD172 still up and running. I don't know where because they damn sure ain't downtown anymore. I've heard things like they're posted up in BK now, or Upstate and I even heard Canada at one point. Whereever he is, Dame and his crew produced a new web series for Cam'ron, dubbed In The Pink. In episode 1, Killa and Wiz Khalifa shoot a video for their new collabo, which will be included on O.N.I.F.C. As you expect there's plenty of smoke to go around, and even as a veteran smoker, Cam smokes turns Korean. HA!

Related:
Details on Cam x Wiz's Collabos

One Response to 'Wiz Khalifa Gets Cam'ron Super High at Their New Video Shoot'

  1. dopeboyfresh Says:

    Wiz is officially a one mixtape wonder to me (not to say that he hasn't had other good songs). Cool dude but I realize now that he doesn't want to evolve as an artist. I'ma stick to real rap and listen to Yelawolf.

    Reply

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment