Monday, July 30, 2012

New Music: Wiz Khalifa Feat. Project Pat 'Still Got It'

Par7206375

Wiz Khalifa's known for his unique collaborations. While out on the road for his 'Under the Influence' summer tour, Khalifa liberates this new track with Project Pat titled 'Still Got It.' O.N.I.F.C. arrives August 28.

New Music: Wiz Khalifa Feat. Project Pat ' 'Still Got It'

via Wiz Khalifa

After the jump, Wiz previews his new album with MTV'..

'I get pretty personal on there, it's like a reflection of me and where I'm at right now. I feel like I did that the best way without getting too preachy or going too deep to the point where I lost anybody. I kept it all in the same playing field so it makes sense. I said, 'I'm put here to take care of the family, but how was I supposed to know/ If I don't take care of myself huh, then how am I supposed to grow.' It's simple, but it means a lot, and anybody who works their ass off will understand and be like, 'Man, the dude is talkin' some sh'.'

Previously:
Wiz Khalifa Feat. Game & Stat Quo ' 'Far From Coach'
Wiz Khalifa Feat. Busta Rhymes ' 'Different Cloth'
Wiz Khalifa ' 'Work Hard, Play Hard' (Video)

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment