Monday, August 20, 2012

A$AP FERG's 'Work' Video: The Trap Lord Chalky White

Aside from the upcoming A$AP Mob group album, there's another member ready to drop a solo mixtape. Get familiar with ASAP FERG aka The Traplord. He first caught my attention with his show-stealing verse off Rocky's 'Kissing Pink.' In fact, his verse is the first thing I go to when I go back to Rocky's mixtape now. There's something about his aura that screams: 'I'm a f*ckin' star!' Check out his latest trapped out and bugged out music video. Presented by Karmaloop, and directed by the homie, Shomi Patwary, who has worked closely with the Clipse.

Watch Ferg's 'Work' Video After The Jump'


A$AP MOB / LORD$ NEVER WORRY AVAILABLE 8/28/12 ON LIVEMIXTAPES.COM
www.asapmob.com / www.traplord.com

Directed By: Shomi Patwary / A$AP Ferg / Thuan Tran
Set Producer: A$AP Ferg / A$AP So
Director of Photography / Editor: Shomi Patwary / Thuan Tran
Production Assistant: Derek Garlington / Melissa Tannenbaum

@ASAPFerg @KarmaloopTV

Related:
New Music: ASAP Mob Feat. Flatbush Zombies 'Bath Salt'
New Video: ASAP Rocky 'Purple Kisses'

5 Responses to 'A$AP FERG's 'Work' Video: The Trap Lord Chalky White'

  1. Diontre Says:

    Miss info, you can't be serious smh. Other then the production, this song is horrible.

    Reply

    Miss Info Reply:

    I don't think it's lyrical like an eminem verse'but i think it's catchy and fun.

    Reply

  2. Ya boy Says:

    Miss Info no disrespect but these cats must be cuttin you a good check you know good 'Music' ..Rocky is ok ' but his Squad is Trash & Ferg is beyond that , son makes a mockery out of this thing we have here , you have new Artists like Kwame Katana or Tone Trump ..but you put up this guy??? smh smfh

    Reply

    Miss Info Reply:

    just because you don't like it, pls don't accuse me of being 'bribed' lol. I can totally accept a difference of opinion. But if you think I'm being bribed then just don't visit. It's not good for you as a reader. I don't know Kwame, but I'll check it out'.well I would have if you had a different approach. Either way, I've done my time in this game and contributed enough to have the right to have an unpopular opinion now and then. I don't really give a rat's ass if anyone agrees with me most of the time. And I also don't feel any need to be in the majority or the elitist minority. The best part'.I also reserve the right to change my opinion at will. It's big fun.
    have a lovely evening! Sorry to disappoint!

    Reply

  3. hamadi Says:

    who is the pyt in this vid. #everyday beauty!

    Reply

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment