Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Music: T.I. 'I Don't Like (Remix)', Plus Nipsey Hussle & Cory Gunz

70303702

Before T.I.'s set to drop his new single with Lil' Wayne, he gets his hands on Chief Keef's 'I Don't Like' and drops a few bars over the Young Chop instrumental.

New Music: T.I. ' 'I Don't Like (Remix)'

Thanks to DJ MLK

Catch more from Nipsey Hussle, and Cory Gunz after the jump'..

New Music: Nipsey Hussle ' 'Tell Me What You Want'

Nipsey Hussle's back with his Twitter campaign. After hitting the 300k mark, Hussle drops off this freebie over Ma$e and Total's 'Tell Me What You Want.'

New Music: Cory Gunz ' 'Stacks on Deck' (prod. by araabMUZIK)

Cory Gunz is all about his paper on his latest offering produced by araabMUZIK. Hopefully there's a new project on the horizon in the near future. Stream 'Stacks on Deck' above. (Props to HHDX)

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment