Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Video: B.o.B Feat. Nicki Minaj 'Out Of My Mind'

nicki-minaj-bob

They say the music industry can drive you crazy, it looks like that's the case for Bobby Ray. B.o.B loses his mind in 'Out of My Mind,' the latest single in support of Strange Clouds out now. While the ATLien is wrapped in a straitjacket, Nicki Minaj enters the room as a voluptuous doctor in the Benny Boom-directed visual. Two artists known for going outside the box, together, in one room? This should be a good one.

Watch 'Out of My Mind' after the jump'..

Previously:
B.o.B. Feat. Nicki Minaj ' 'Out Of My Mind' (Behind The Scenes) (Video)
B.o.B Feat. Andre 3000 ' 'Play The Guitar' (Video)

One Response to 'New Video: B.o.B Feat. Nicki Minaj 'Out Of My Mind''

  1. Spythe Says:

    Pretty dope video

    Reply

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment