Saturday, August 18, 2012

Nicki Minaj Speaks on 'Dedikation 4' Feature with Lil' Wayne

150299612

The cats out the bag. After DJ Drama dropped a clue last week that Lil' Wayne's Dedikation 4 would feature a cameo from someone present at Drake's recent OVO Festival, Nicki Minaj talks with MTV News on her appearance for the upcoming mixtape.

'He was working on the mixtape and I said, 'Excuse me, I need to be on that mixtape,' and he said, 'Aight, whatever you wanna do.' So I just went into the other room and recorded on this particular beat that I'm sure my fans are gonna be very happy that I touched. I'm really excited for the kids to hear. I usually pick the beat when me and Wayne do something. I went to Miami and I started grilling him like, 'Hey, why don't you lecture me anymore?' and he says, 'You made it already. I ain't got to tell you shit.''

While there's no official release date. The fourth installment of Weezy's famous Gangsta Grillz should arrive sometime next week. You can listen to the first release here.

Watch Nicki's interview down below'.

Previously:
Nicki Minaj Brings Foxy Brown, Cam'Ron, Drake, and Lil' Wayne to her NYC Show
Lil' Wayne ' 'No Lie (Freestyle)'

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment