Monday, August 13, 2012

New Music: Nipsey Hussle 'Creep', Plus Trey Songz, & Fred The Godson Feat. Lil' Kim

nipsey-cover

Nipsey Hussle continues with the 90s classics. After reaching 306,000 followers on Twitter, Hussle releases his cover over TLC's classic 'Creep.' We like the theme of music choices Nipsey's choosing.

New Music: Nipsey Hussle ' 'Creep'

via Nipsey

Stream more from Trey Songz, and Fred The Godson Feat. Lil' Kim below'.

New Music: Trey Songz ' 'I Don't Like' (Freestyle)

With Chapter V due next Tuesday, Trigga Trey gives a freebie going over Chief Keef's street anthem 'I Don't Like.'

New Music: Fred The Godson Feat. Lil' Kim ' 'I Go'

The Bronx's Fred The Godson makes a call to Brooklyn and gets the Queen Bee on 'I Go.' The song will appear on Fred's upcoming Gordo Fredirico mixtape dropping on Wednesday. (Premiered by HipHopNMore)

One Response to 'New Music: Nipsey Hussle 'Creep', Plus Trey Songz, & Fred The Godson Feat. Lil' Kim'

  1. MmmHMM Says:

    LIL KIM #IGO SLAYED!!! I GOT THIS ON REPEAT! I GO!

    Reply

Leave a Reply



0 comments:

Post a Comment